Payment Terms:

  • For our monthly services the payment is on an upfront and monthly basis.
  • For other services like Website Development, Website design, updating the website, etc the payment is 60% in advance and the rest 40% after completion of the work.
  • If you want to stop any service, you must send us a minimum of 15 days earlier notification.
  • We'll send you an invoice so that you can complete the payment.
  • We are accepting payment only through PayPal and Bank transfer.


    We don't have any money-back guarantee policy. We give guarantees in man hours consumed, the deliverables we promise. But let me update you that we are also concerned about our company's growth. So, we try our level best to satisfy our clients. Allow us one chance, we will do our best to make sure that you will trust our company and be confident in our services. We will be sending you monthly reports mentioning the details of the work completed throughout the campaign period and the time allocation for individual activities.


    Before signup, if you want we'll send you the " Service Agreement ". You need to go through every page then sign and send it back to us for security purposes for both sides.